Monday, August 11, 2008

(73) Farmer's Market, (77) Life Insurance, (84) 365 Photos, (51) Yoga

Went to the Farmer's Market this past weekend. I didn't get that many pictures because it was too hot for my brain to fully function, but I did manage to get a few pictures (in B/W because I forgot to change it to color):

Market from across the street:

A piece of sausage rolled off my plate and the nearby pigeon(s) had some issues trying to eat it:


In other news, we signed the papers for life insurance today! Nothing special... just a 15-year policy for now. Because I like to document things with pictures, here you go:


I also officially started my Flickr 365-day self portrait project. I'll be taking a picture of myself every day for the next year and uploading to my album on Flickr. The first few have been the typical face/head shots, but I'll be getting more creative and goofy as I go, so enjoy! I may post pictures on here, but not sure yet.

And last but not least, I finally started doing yoga on Sunday, although it's not as involved as I expected. My parents gave me a couple dvd's, but I happened to have a beginner dvd that I bought over a year ago so I started with that. I'll definitely do it on the weekends, but since each routine (separate AM and PM ones) is only 20 min, I can at least do the PM one during the week.

No comments: