Wednesday, August 27, 2008

(100) Attend a UT Game

I just bought my UT football tickets for this weekend's craptacular game! Sure, it will probably be a pretty one-sided game *knock on wood*, but you can't beat $20/ticket. Tickets for the rest of the season are going for $60+ each. :) Also, it's been so long since I've been to a game period, I'm sure I'll enjoy just being in that atmosphere again. My brother just started his sophomore year there so maybe I'll run into him at the game.

I have a few other things to start (and finish) in the next couple weeks so hopefully I can cross a few things off the list fairly soon. We have some movies on the DVR as well as a couple rented from the library so expect some movie reviews in the near future.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So was it fun?

A Texas Gal said...

this was on my list as well! :) Good to know a fellow Longhorn has a list!