Sunday, September 21, 2008

(29) No computer

I barely made it this month! I went from 1pm on 9/20 to 1pm on 9/21 without a computer. This is getting a little tricky though because I started on July 21st so does that mean each month starts on the 21st or should I cheat and just make a month an actual month? I'm still trying to figure that out, but if I can take care of something before the 21st, I'll try it. I'll admit I haven't done my bike ride yet so I'm hoping I can at least squeeze that in before September's over, even if that means I go to the end of the street and back.

I've had another beefy post in the works for a while now so expect that very soon!

1 comment:

Lou said...

This has nothing to do with this particular post but when you get to the draw up and stick to solid budget phase let me in on it because this is something that I want to do and not sure where to start.