Saturday, April 4, 2009

(2) Guitar Lessons & (79) Flossing

I started guitar lessons with Mike yesterday and love it so far! Having learned piano at a very young age and after playing flute for the past 18 years, it was such a weird concept to have to relearn music from a different perspective. New hand placement, different method of reading music...it was such a great feeling. I'll keep you guys updated as I learn more...

And I've decided to pick this month to start flossing every day. It's something I need to do anyway, but I really need to make it a habit. There are some people that can get away with not flossing as often, but I've come to learn that my teeth are so tightly packed together in some areas that I need to do it. Period. I think my dental bills last year speak for themselves and I don't need to go through all that again anytime soon. 3 days down, 27 to go! :)

3 comments:

Lou said...

Dude, buy the Humminbird flosser by Oral B. It's cheap and it works really well. My teeth were so tight they overlapped and this thing vibrates the floss in between your teeth.

It's hard to find now I used to get it at Walmart with the replacement heads but now I have to buy it online.

It's totally worth it!

Caffeinated Weka said...

How are your guitar lessons going? I find it awkward to play after being a pianist/keyboardist for 20+ years. That's why I picked up the ukulele - simpler, and guaranteed to put a smile on your face. :-)

Nisha said...

it's going well! update coming soon...